March 5-6, 2012 | Potsdam, Germany
Our 2-day basic course of the FRIENDSHIP-Framework will give you an excellent starting point for establishing automated design processes in your company.
The target audiences are general CAD/CFD engineers from design departments who want to learn how Simulation-driven Design can be most effectively applied in their daily-work. In particular, innovative techniques for smart fully-parametric designs are presented having the focus on subsequent CFD-based optimizations.
Basic concepts of the software and the general handling of the GUI (Graphical User Interface) as well as best practices are demonstrated and explained in detail.
- Objects, types and commands
- Graphical User Interface
- Project and object documentation
- Basics of parametric modeling
- Design variation & optimization (DoE/single/multiobjective)
- Constraints management (equality/inequality)
- Variants management (browsing, results, geometry)
- Feature Definitions: Encapsulating user-defined functionality
- Advanced parametric surfaces
- Custom tables, diagrams and reports
- Coupling and monitoring of external CFD software
- Overview: Generation of watertight meshes i.e. closed volumes and Boolean Operations
We are looking forward to having you here in Potsdam!
If the given registration link does not work with your browser, just save the file via right mouse click > save target as...