Upfront CAE-System Empowering Simulation
CAESES® is the free version of the commercial CFD integration platform FRIENDSHIP-Framework which has been developed for simulation-driven design of flow-exposed surfaces.
- Users of both open source and commercial CFD codes to bridge the gap between geometric modeling, geometry variation and CFD analysis
- Developers of CFD tools and researchers in fluid dynamics to use CAESES® as their front end for code validation, result comparison and parametric studies of CFD settings and design variants
- CFD consultants to utilize CAESES® as a convenient environment to showcase the product improvements they could achieve
- CFD users to accelerate their CFD preprocessing tasks
- Entrepreneurs to generate new business by developing parametric models, optimization set ups and automation features and, thus, position themselves as consultants to users of the Pro Edition of CAESES®, the FRIENDSHIP-Framework.
CAESES® is a scaled-down version of FRIENDSHIP-Framework. See the product page of FRIENDSHIP-Framework for more details and check out the following table which compares the two editions:
| || |
|Coupling & Integration / |
|CFD Pre-Processing |
Healing, STL Generation
|SSH Resource Manager (optional) |
|Multi-Objective Optimization (optional)|
|Further Add-Ons available (optional) |
|Batch Mode |
|Save as Pro Edition ||(3)|
|Support via Issue Tracker |
|Support via Forum|
Check out the community forum for CAESES®-related questions and support issues. See also the PDF tutorials that are shipped with the software. This video section gets updated regularly with new tutorials.
Naturally, projects created in CAESES® can be exchanged with other CAESES® users. Projects from FRIENDSHIP-Framwork can also be read by CAESES® (automatic conversion). Here is a summary of project exchange among our different product editions:
| ||Project saved in|
Reasons to upgrade to FRIENDSHIP-Framework:
- Automated and unlimited generation of design variants for DoE studies
- Optimization algorithm library (single and multi-objective)
- SSH Resource Manager for configuring remote or distributed cluster computing
- Batch mode for specialized and automated workflows, e.g. for using other external optimization software
- Professional and timely support from FRIENDSHIP SYSTEMS and our agents
- File compatibility and free exchange with professional users
We believe that providing a free edition will facilitate the dissemination of simulation-driven design to the wider engineering community. All of the buzz about up-front simulation and optimization is not just hype, but providing the right tools within streamlined processes remains a challenge. At FRIENDSHIP SYSTEMS, we are dedicated to providing best-in-class tools to make this a reality.
(1) Up to 5 variants in total
(3) For more information about file conversion see our services.