Potsdam. Full-time. As soon as possible.
FRIENDSHIP SYSTEMS is looking for an additional software developer to strengthen our CAESES core development team in Potsdam.
What you will do
- Develop new features and improve the performance of CAESES, our key software product
- Step-by-step take over responsibility for major parts of the CAESES source code
- Design and build reusable, efficient code
- Support us in CI/CD
- Pair program with our team members to increase code quality
- Undertake regular code reviews
- Interact with our international clients and technology partners
- Be a creative mind and participate in shaping a great product with your ideas and expertise
What you will need
- Several years of expertise in C++
- Some years of experience with Qt
- Know-how of developing software for both Windows and Linux would be great
- Good understanding of geometry (algorithms) would be a plus
- Legally authorized to work in Germany
- English at top level and some German
- Be comfortable to use your freedom to explore new ideas
FRIENDSHIP SYSTEMS is a German software company with the core team being based in Potsdam. Our passionate team develops the leading software solution CAESES which targets simulation engineers from various industries. CAESES is used to design and optimize all kinds of blades, rotors, car engine components as well as ship hulls, propellers and energy-saving devices. With our software and expertise, we contribute to a planet with cleaner products and less emissions.
Leading companies from the automotive, turbomachinery, marine and energy sector belong to our customer base. Prominent references are SIEMENS, Daimler, VW, Toyota, MTU, SAMSUNG, Kawasaki, to name a few.
Why FRIENDSHIP SYSTEMS
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies
- Full responsibilities from day 1
- Great and super friendly colleagues
- Long-term commitments within team
- Proven track record of global business
- Meaningful work for a greener world
Sounds like the right job for you? Then start your mail client now and send us your documents (cover letter, CV including salary expectations) as PDF to